Universal crimes: Testimonial

REDHA BENDRIDI

Jan 5, 2020, 8:42:14 AM1/5/20
to LessWrong Tel Aviv
WARNING: THIS IS A GLOBAL CASE.

Universal Crimes: Testimonial.

Dear Madam, Sir;

I have the honor to write you about my tragedy and I'm sorry if I bother you.

I'm an Algerian citizen, victim of international crimes and in a very difficult situation.

I ask you in the name of the Humanity to help me URGENTELY. Please I ask you to contact the authorities around the world as Ministry of Justice and the office of Attorney General of United States of American, United Kingdom, Russia, France, Australia, Canada, Israel, the FBI, INTERPOL, police of Germany and Israel, the United Nations, the permanent missions to the United Nations, I'm convinced that the authorities in all countries have information about the crimes and their authors because it's a GLOBAL case . Please ask them to send to me official documents that contain information about the crimes and their authors and recognition that I'm victim of international crimes. Please ask them information about the crimes and their authors and give me your testimony and publish it your websites and forums.

I create a form about Testimony about the crimes and their authors; please I ask you to fill out the form.

I need your testimony to use it to get protection and justice, because the authors of the crimes are influential; they closed all the doors in face of me and they hide the crimes and attack me permanently to destroy me.

Please Dear Madam, Sir; accept the assurances of my kind regards.

Link of the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_ZvoCP3vWsVZhBGk9RVOWb8elIAzB74_ts9xg_EmFIkx3eQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

or:

https://tinyurl.com/t7uunkb