[LW-PARIS] Meetup this friday!

Emile Kroeger

Mar 26, 2014, 12:04:30 PM3/26/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com, Erwan Pinault
As every two weeks (we'll probably skip the next one tho, several of us are in Berlin)

Where: Maison des Provinces de France, Cite Universitaire, 55 bd Jourdain.
Between RER B Cite Universitaire and Metro 4 Porte d'Orleans, on tram line 3a. Maksim's apt is #623.
You may need to follow someone through and then take elevator to 6th floor; or just call Maksim at 33 6 58 44 75 62 to come get you.

Program: games, food, talk, as usual. Last week was fun, we met two new people, and played Maksim's home-made Zendo (fun!), and Resistance (felt a bit random to me).

See you there!

Emile

Christophe Aguettaz

Mar 28, 2014, 5:59:22 AM3/28/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com, Erwan Pinault
Aaaaaaaand... I can't make it tonight either. I'll see some of you in Berlin I guess.