SSC Meetup Paris (well, Issy-les-Moulineaux)

Emile Kroeger

Mar 30, 2017, 3:42:29 AM3/30/17
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, for those who haven't been following, Scott posted SSC Meetup: Everywhere, and there are a few folks (me included) interested in a meetup around Paris (according to the survey, 20 people around Paris would be interested in a meetup).

So far the most likely plan is:

> Okay, I’m a total lurker but how about this for my first post? I get the feeling that Les Baconnets isn’t quite ‘Paris’, as in, I for one would have to surmount a psychological barrier just to get out that far. So I’m proposing Saturday April 8 at 14:00 at my apartment, métro 12 Mairie d’Issy . It’s still not quite Paris but there’s a metro station! There will be snacks and I will come to the metro station to meet the first comers and you can contact me at 0659427285 to get the full address.

Anybody else interested?

Emile

Manuel Križ

Apr 2, 2017, 3:39:38 AM4/2/17
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for disseminating this! Interested, yes, but out of town that day. I’m not sure if this is relevant information. Perhaps it is in relation to announcing a potential follow-up here.

Manuel Križ
Post-Doctoral Researcher
Institut Jean-Nicod, École Normale Supérieure, Paris