Meet-Up in February!

Marie Wellhausen

Jan 19, 2015, 6:44:36 PM1/19/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Hello lovely LW people in France!

I'll visit your beautiful capital city in February and I'd be thrilled to meet some of you!
Do you already have a regular date? I will be around & meetable 8.2. - 14.2.  and maybe we can schedule something around then?

About me: My name is Mary. I'm from Germany. I don't speak French. At all. Sorry. :/ I hope this won't be a problem! :)
I am a student, fairly fluent in all things Medicine and Medical Science, and I am starting to get into economics/business studies at the moment. Beside that I am permanently interested in not dying and currently interested in biases and how social interactions work. I also did a CFAR workshop last year, have this vegan thing going on and I am kinda into polyamory. I think that's all I consciously identify with at the moment. Now I'd love to get to know you!

*hugs* for everyone how likes hugs, and all the Best,
I am looking forward to hear from you!

Marie Wellhausen

Jan 19, 2015, 6:46:32 PM1/19/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
*who

Emile Kroeger

Jan 21, 2015, 12:31:09 PM1/21/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
guten tag Marie, ich bin nicht sicher ob wir mehr Menchen haben die Französisch sprechen als Menchen die Deutsch sprechen  ...

Yep, it would be nice to organize something around those dates, I'll be here around that time; the weekend is probably convenient for most people, so how about a launch and/or afternoon, Sunday 2 or Saturday 14? (I don't have a preference either way, someone else might)

Emile

Maksim Maydanskiy

Jan 21, 2015, 1:01:40 PM1/21/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
I think you mean Sunday the 8th, Emile.

I'm out of town on the weekend of the 14th, but may be up for the 8th.

M.

Gael Le Mignot

Jan 22, 2015, 4:49:25 AM1/22/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marie, hi Emile, hi everyone !

I won't be available on the 7-8 of february (going to my sister in
Bretagne) but I should be available (p=0.9) on the 14-15 of february for
a meetup.

Regards,
Gael / Kilobug

Nikolai

Feb 5, 2015, 9:10:59 AM2/5/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
So, should we set the 14th as the date for our next meetup? Any suggestions as to where by the residents? :)

Best,
Nikolai

Emile Kroeger

Feb 9, 2015, 3:44:55 AM2/9/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Yep, the 14th sounds good; how about early afternoon? (lunch?) I don't have any strong preferences for location, the café next to the Conservatoire Des Arts Et Metiers is a bit of a traditionnal place, but if someone has a better suggestion, say so.