Looking for a place to stay in Paris: January 26th

Oriane Gaillard

Jan 2, 2015, 11:04:00 AM1/2/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Hi LWers,

I will be travelling to Paris and am looking for a place to stay on January 26th night. I would be leaving on Tuesday 27th morning for a business meeting in the 17th arrondissement. I can sleep on a couch or a mat. As long as I have a roof over my head and can meet interesting people, I will be happy.

A few things about myself: I am a recent graduate in philosophy and Chinese studies, now working remotely from Montreal as a business analyst for a Taiwanese NGO. I was an intern at MIRI in the summer of 2013 and attended the May 2013 CFAR workshop. I started the Lyon LW meetup that is now run by Florent Berthet. I am currently applying for masters in economic policy and am particularly interested in effective altruism.

I might also be available for dinner on the nights of January 27th and February 2nd (depending on what comes up in my work).

Please let me know if some of you might be able to host me and/or would like to meet for dinner.

Cheers,
Oriane