[LW-Paris] Friday the 14th social meetup.

Maksim Maydanskiy

Mar 11, 2014, 8:56:00 PM3/11/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Similar to previous ones.

Where: Maison des Provinces de France, Cite Universitaire, 55 bd Jourdain.
Between RER B Cite Universitaire and Metro 4 Porte d'Orleans, on tram line 3a. My apt is #623.
You may need to follow someone through and then take elevator to 6th floor; or just call me at 33 6 58 44 75 62 to come get you.

When: I'll be there by 7. I think between 7 and 7:30 is a good time to show up :)

What: Games: I have just finished cobbling together a set of Zendo pieces (http://www.koryheath.com/zendo/); do bring others.
Food: TBD, as usual. Holger, how are the applications going? :)
Hanging out: ad lib.

M.

Emile Kroeger

Mar 12, 2014, 2:18:24 PM3/12/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com, Erwan Pinault
Cool, I'll probably bring a game as well (probably Room25)

CCing Erwan, who's interested in coming.

See you tomorrow!

Also more generally, for lurkers: these happen every two weeks, except for periods where too many people are on holidays.

Holger Dell

Mar 12, 2014, 4:11:50 PM3/12/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
No more applications - I will show up this time. This is a precommitment. If I find an excuse, knock on my door at room 232 and drag me out of there. -h

Emile Kroeger

Mar 12, 2014, 4:34:34 PM3/12/14
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Emile Kroeger <flam...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cool, I'll probably bring a game as well (probably Room25)

CCing Erwan, who's interested in coming.

See you tomorrow!

(and by tomorrow I mean friday of course; my brain is tired...)

Karsten Kretschmer

Mar 13, 2014, 3:25:50 AM3/13/14
On 12/03/14 01:56, Maksim Maydanskiy wrote:
> Where: Maison des Provinces de France, Cite Universitaire, 55 bd Jourdain.
> When: I'll be there by 7. I think between 7 and 7:30 is a good time to
> show up :)

I will be there.

Cheers, Karsten

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

alEx

Mar 14, 2014, 3:44:20 AM3/14/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there too
alEx

Crouzier Benjamin

Mar 14, 2014, 1:12:18 PM3/14/14
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there too. I'll try to arrive before 7:30pm.

Benjamin