July Paris Meetup?

Emile Kroeger

Jun 22, 2015, 5:14:43 PM6/22/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
We haven't had a meetup in a while, how 'bout in July?

Also, how about a regular (monthly?) meetup schedule? Either some weekend afternoon or in the evening.

(I haven't been very active organizing meetups this year, but having a regular schedule should make that easier, or having someone step up and take a more active organizing role)

Any special preferences on time and place?

Emile

Maksim Maydanskiy

Jun 23, 2015, 4:26:58 AM6/23/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com
I might be away second half of July, but would be up for a meetup in the first half.

M.

Gael Le Mignot

Jun 23, 2015, 4:46:56 AM6/23/15
to Emile Kroeger, lesswron...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

For myself, I won't be there on the 17-20 extended week-end, but should
be more or less available for the rest of the month of July.

For time zone the best for me is around 14h during week-end (saturday /
sunday), but I might make it on other times.

Regards,
Gael / Kilobug

Emile Kroeger

Jun 28, 2015, 5:31:50 PM6/28/15
to Gael Le Mignot, lesswron...@googlegroups.com
OK, I created a Doodle then : http://doodle.com/ub7yf58hcts6m3df

Emile Kroeger

Jun 30, 2015, 11:32:03 AM6/30/15
to Gael Le Mignot, lesswron...@googlegroups.com
So far the best dates seem to be either this coming Sunday, or the following weekend, Saturday or Sunday. I'll wait one more day to see if anybody has more preferences among those and post on LW (by default, I'll go for the 11th or 12th, to have a bit of advance notice). Does anybody have any objections to 14h, café des Arts & Metiers, as usual?

Emile Kroeger

Jul 6, 2015, 5:43:43 PM7/6/15
to Gael Le Mignot, lesswron...@googlegroups.com
This Saturday, at 2PM then, the usual place: http://lesswrong.com/meetups/1fc

Peter Johnson

Jul 11, 2015, 8:16:35 AM7/11/15
to lesswron...@googlegroups.com, Gael Le Mignot

I'm at the cafe, at a table outside next to the door!

-Peter