Winter Solstice: calling musicians/speakers!

Maia

Sep 7, 2022, 9:35:08 PM9/7/22
to LessWrong DC
Hey folks! It's time to start thinking about Solstice music again.

If you're a musician or singer and want to be part of the program, please contact me to chat about how you can help.

The theme this year is "holding on and letting go." When faced with a challenging situation that's going to take heroic effort to resolve, how do we decide whether to keep going or walk away? How do you hold firm to either choice, knowing that the other was possible?

If you have ideas in that vein that you'd like to contribute to the program, by writing a speech or designing a ritual, let me know ASAP and we'll try to find a way to include them.

If you'd just like to participate by reading a speech or leading a ritual component, also let me know. We'll be finalizing speakers later on, but it'd be good to know who's interested.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!
Maia