DC Solstice, Sat 12/11 3:30-5:30 PM, Silver Spring

Maia

Nov 29, 2021, 7:36:01 PM11/29/21
to LessWrong DC
Hey folks! Pardon the late final announcement on this.

The DC Solstice will be held outdoors on Saturday, December 11, 2021. Show up around 3:30 PM, and we will start the program at 4 PM.

The Solstice will be held in a backyard at a private residence in Silver Spring. It is not in walking distance of a Metro stop, but is bus-accessible. Please email or DM me to get the address if you're interested in coming.

Also, please bring:
- Blankets and/or warm clothing
- If you can, something to sit on (our chair supply is limited, but we'll do our best)

Hope to see you there!
Maia

Maia Werbos

Dec 10, 2021, 11:23:05 AM12/10/21
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
FYI -- the forecast is for scattered showers tomorrow afternoon. We will have canopy tents for folks to sit under, so we are still go!

Also-- this is late, but for anyone who wants to listen to the songs beforehand, to make it easier to sing along: I put together a song list with lyrics and example tracks.  https://tigrennatenn.neocities.org/solstice_2021.html