Rockville Dinner Meetup -- Tuesday 11/2, 7:15 PM

Maia Werbos

Oct 25, 2021, 5:21:54 PM10/25/21
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
We'll be meeting for dinner on Tuesday, November 2, at Rockville Town Center. There's parking nearby at the Rockville Town Square garage (https://goo.gl/maps/poMwc75efjHNjUuDA). The Rockville Metro station is closed until December, so please make alternate plans if taking transit.

Last time we sat at a picnic table in front of Nature by Trejok, behind Dawson's Market Stage; we'll try to find a similar spot this time around.

We usually grab food from Lebanese Taverna; you can do the same, or pick one of the other restaurants nearby.

COVID info: Please only come if you are vaccinated and have not had any COVID symptoms or exposure recently. Montgomery County still has an indoor mask mandate, so bring a mask to wear while ordering food inside.

Maia

Roger Curley

Nov 2, 2021, 3:45:34 PM11/2/21
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Since it's rainy today, we may be inside Lebanese Taverna instead of at a picnic table.

~Roger Curley