DC LW Meta

Kira Z

Jun 16, 2021, 5:33:43 PMJun 16
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! Now that life is starting up again, does anyone want to help organize the regular meetups? I'm not currently up for it, unfortunately. Please email me if you're interested!

Also, please feel free to send out events you think might be of interest to the list, even if you don't want to commit to organizing regularly or they aren't in the usual meetup format.

More concretely, Maia and Roger are organizing a meetup at 3pm Sunday at Navy Memorial Plaza. They'll be sending out an email with more details shortly.