Calling musicians/singers for Solstice!

Maia Werbos

Sep 17, 2021, 4:50:05 PM9/17/21
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, I'm putting together a program for DC Solstice and would like to get some additional folks to lead and participate in music.

I'm especially interested in people with the following skills:

* Singing! Choral singing experience is a plus; I have a couple of pieces with several-part harmony that I'd love to do if we can get enough voices.
* Guitar or other portable rhythm instrument. We want to hold open the option of having Solstice outside, so it needs to be something that works without power and can project to a decent-sized group, preferably without amplification.

I need both 1) people to sing/play in larger pieces, and 2) people to lead some of the songs as singalongs.

Please let me know if you're available to help out! For the more complex pieces, I'd like to start rehearsing by October, so the sooner the better.

Thanks,
Maia