I'm hosting a talk on longevity medicine regulation by Dr. Edward Hudgins next Sunday

Dan Elton

Jun 22, 2019, 11:01:16 AM6/22/19
to LessWrong DC
Hi,

Next Sunday I am hosting a meetup on behalf of the D.C. Transhumanist Party meetup:

When:
Sunday, June 30th, 1:00-3:00pm

Where:
4450 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC

What:
Dr. Edward Hudgins will be giving a talk entitled "You could live to 200 years- if the FDA will let you!". A discussion will follow.

I was recently made a co-organizer of the meetup and I have several events I am thinking of doing.

In particular, I would like to hold a screening of "Immortality of Bust" (h+pedia page) - a documentary about Zoltan Istvan's 2016 Transhumanist Party presidential campaign which debuted earlier this year at the Raw Science Film Festival. The director will be in DC in July and would like to attend the screening. If you know of a good venue for this, please email me at delton17 at gmail.com

Regards,
- Dan

synkarius

Jun 26, 2019, 9:28:48 AM6/26/19