Re: Accountability Group

Maia Werbos

Feb 12, 2023, 8:28:44 PM2/12/23
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and since this info apparently didn't make it into the first email: the group meetings are a 15 minute video call on Sunday evenings (video is optional).

On Sun, Feb 12, 2023, 6:29 PM Maia <mwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey folks! We had our first follow-up accountability group today and it went well (thanks Mario for running the meeting). As I mentioned, folks who weren't able to make the initial kickoff meetup are also welcome to join the group, just send me a message and I'll add you to the calendar event.

We had one person today who wasn't at the initial kickoff meetup; I offered to send them the prompts we used for general goal-setting, then realized I could send them out to the whole mailing list! So here they are:

0) What was something that you were proud of in 2022?
0.5) What was something that you wish you had done differently in 2022?
1) "Five from Fifty" -- What five values are most important to you in 2023? (Take at least 10-15 minutes on this.)
2) Based on those values, what are 2-4 projects or focus areas that you want to work on for the next few months to a year? Examples: a specific work project, a hobby, focusing on a particular relationship in your life, etc.
3) What are some time-specific things you want to do in 2023? E.g. particular holidays you want to celebrate, annual events you want to attend, seasonal activities you want to partake in, etc.
4) Based on your answers to (2) and (3), what are a few tasks you want to get done in the next week?

Hope you find these helpful! And if you do them and want some support getting your weekly tasks done, please join us for the weekly accountability meetings.

Maia