September 13 meetup (no topic)

Roxolan

Sep 9, 2014, 12:55:24 AM9/9/14
to lesswrong...@googlegroups.com
As on every second Saturday of the month, it's meetup time. No specific topic this time, come as you are. There's a non-zero chance we'll have newcomers, since the meetup.com group has grown some and got a RSVP.

Boardgames are always welcome, but please tell me about it at the beginning of the meetup so we can plan around them.

___
We will meet at 1 pm at "La Fleur en papier doré", close to the Brussels Central station. Depending on the weather, we may also spend some time outside.

The meeting will be in English to facilitate both French and Dutch speaking members.

Meetup announcements are also mirrored on meetup.com