Save the date // 9 - 10 - 11 November 2017 - Brussels - Conference TransVision

Didier Coeurnelle

Jun 12, 2017, 6:21:02 PM6/12/17
to Association française transhumaniste: Technoprog
Hello,

We are organizing an international conference on November 9 -10-11,
2017 in Brussels about the state of the transhumanist movement in
Europe and in the world. On this occasion, the French Transhumanist
Association - Technoprog, in partnership with Humanity +, IEET, London
Futurists and many other organizations, would like to invite
representatives of all transhumanist or related organizations who wish
to come and meet for three days of discussions.

We will share our information, take stock of the state of the
transhumanist movement in our respective countries, share our
experiences and reflect on the relevance and possibility of joint
action. Is it desirable to structure a transhumanism at European
level? What are the connections at the global level? What lessons can
we draw from the first political commitments and should we pursue
them? Is there a minimum consensus for a technoprogressivist
perspective? etc.

The symposium will be organized in the beautiful premises of the Grand
Café Muntpunt, adjacent to the Royal Opera of Brussels, right in the
center of the European capital
.
The three days will be organized as follows:

- Thursday, November 9 = Assessment: an account of the situation and
the evolution of the movement and transhumanist thought in various
countries of Europe and the World
- Friday, November 10 = Prospects: working time on what we think to
do, together or separately
- Saturday, November 11 = Syntheses, External analysis of the movement

Participation in the first two days will be mostly for the members and
sympathizers of the invited organizations. The third day will be open
to the public and the press.

This email is first for you to block your calendar. More information
(and a website) will be available during the summer. Do not hesitate
to announce the event to your fellow futurists / techno-optimists /
technoprogressists...

Best regards

Didier Coeurnelle
Spokesperson of the AFT-Technoprog http://transhumanistes.com/