Reminder // Heales: Invitation to the next monthly meeting. Sunday, November 2nd 2014.

Didier Coeurnelle

Oct 31, 2014, 6:54:24 PM10/31/14
to vzw asbl Heales

Hello,

We will have our monthly meeting Sunday, November 2nd in the café
A La Mort Subite  in  Brussels.

The meeting will start at 2 PM and stop at 4.30 PM.

The agenda is the following:

14:00 - 14.30

To enhance our knowledge of the relationship between longevity and specific diseases. Presentation by Vincent ((note Didier if there is a confirmation by Vincent)). About senescence and various forms of cancer (30 minutes).

14.30 - 15.00

Informal part of the meeting to increase people's motivation and interest, and identify differences of opinion and approach in a non-confrontational setting: chat, informal ideas, proposals, everything you want to say about longevity and you never dare to say.

15.00 - 16.30

During this part of the meeting, we will approach two questions:

1. General discussion: how can Heales best contribute to overall efforts to combat aging, and what role EU liaison might have in this context.

2. What will be the next big activity after the Eurosymposium? One possibility is to co-organize an event in Oxford or in Cambridge (with SENS and with the Oxford University Scientific society. Another possibility is to organize events in Belgium in Dutch and/or in French for a large public and for the press.

Best greetings,

Didier Coeurnelle
Co-chair of Heales
http://heales.org
+32 2 528 60 31 (office)
+32 477 848 664 (if urgent or if the other number is not reachable),