July 12 meetup (no topic)

Roxolan

Jul 8, 2014, 8:39:45 PM7/8/14
to lesswrong...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Playford, Hélain Schoonjans, dnee...@gmail.com, king....@gmail.com, PhilippB...@gmail.com
...Better late announcements than none, right? :-(

Anyway, as on every second Saturday of the month, it's meetup time. No specific topic this time, come as you are. Boardgames are always welcome, but please tell me about it at the beginning of the meetup so we can plan around them.

We will meet at 1 pm at "La Fleur en papier doré", close to the Brussels Central station. Depending on the weather, we may also spend some time outside.

The meeting will be in English to facilitate both French and Dutch speaking members.

Meetup announcements are also mirrored on meetup.com
Message has been deleted

dmitry.a...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2014, 3:36:51 PM7/10/14
to lesswrong...@googlegroups.com, daniel_...@hotmail.com, hela...@hotmail.com, dnee...@gmail.com, king....@gmail.com, PhilippB...@gmail.com

I guess new people are welcome to join, so I'll be there.

--Dmitry

Roxolan

Jul 11, 2014, 9:08:17 AM7/11/14
to lesswrong...@googlegroups.com, daniel_...@hotmail.com, hela...@hotmail.com, dnee...@gmail.com, king....@gmail.com, PhilippB...@gmail.com, dmitry.a...@gmail.com