Heales: Invitation to the next monthly meeting. Sunday, December 7th 2014.

Didier Coeurnelle

Nov 29, 2014, 8:06:25 AM11/29/14
to vzw asbl Heales

Hello everybody,

We will have our monthly meeting Sunday, December 7th in the café
A La Mort Subite  in  Brussels.

The meeting will start at 2 PM and stop at 4.30 PM.

The agenda (to be completed) is the following:

14:00 - 14.30

Presentation by Peter about various projects concerning longevity (if Peter can come) OR Presentation by Didier about very short living organisms (30 minutes).

14.30 - 15.00

Informal part of the meeting to increase people's motivation and interest, and identify differences of opinion and approach in a non-confrontational setting: chat, informal ideas, proposals, everything you want to say about longevity and you never dare to say.

15.00 - 16.30

During this part of the meeting, we will approach at least two questions:

1. How to "use" the successes of the Eurosymposium 2014 and of Transvision 2014 in order to promote longevity?

2. What will be the next "big" activities of Heales? One possibility is to co-organize an event in Oxford or in Cambridge (with SENS and with the Oxford University Scientific society. Another possibility is to organize events in Belgium in Dutch and/or in French for a large public and for the press.

3. Other possible more informal activitiés.

4. Other points you want to approach.

Best greetings,

Didier Coeurnelle
Co-chair of Heales
http://heales.org
+32 2 528 60 31 (office)
+32 477 848 664 (if urgent or if the other number is not reachable),