April 19 meetup: all fun and games

Roxolan

Mar 11, 2014, 5:40:20 PM3/11/14
to lesswrong...@googlegroups.com
Because of a scheduling conflict with the Berlin community meetup, April's meetup will not be on the second Saturday of the month. It's one week later.

No serious theme for this month. We'll probably chat about Berlin, play boardgames that aren't rationalist training, and just talk about anything we want.

LW announcement

Roxolan

Apr 17, 2014, 11:59:19 AM4/17/14
to lesswrong...@googlegroups.com, daniel_...@hotmail.com, mathieu....@hotmail.com, hela...@hotmail.com, dnee...@gmail.com, king....@gmail.com, PhilippB...@gmail.com
Reminder: LessWrong meetup this Saturday.

Maël Brunet

Apr 17, 2014, 12:46:25 PM4/17/14
to Roxolan, lesswrong...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Playford, mathieu....@hotmail.com, Hélain Schoonjans, Dorian Neerdael, Mathias Zaman, JustAZivi .
I can't be here. Have fun!

Mael

mat...@fastmail.fm

Apr 17, 2014, 1:06:32 PM4/17/14
to Maël Brunet, Roxolan, lesswrong...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Playford, Hélain Schoonjans, Dorian Neerdael, Mathias Zaman, JustAZivi .
I'll be there on Saturday.

Ps: Changed of email provider, so you can remove the mathieu....@hotmail.com from the CC's list :).

Mathias Zaman

Apr 17, 2014, 5:06:38 PM4/17/14
to lesswrong...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it (again). I have a job-interview that day and it overlaps significantly. It's a shame, because a "fun and games" meetup would have been the perfect opportunity to bring a friend.

Jani Leroy

Apr 17, 2014, 6:57:59 PM4/17/14
to lesswrong...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I will come for the first time, so I'm looking forward to meet you all. :p

Jani