Did you already registered for the Eurosymposium on Healthy Ageing in Brussels September 29 - October 1 2016?

Didier Coeurnelle

Jul 31, 2016, 5:24:15 PM7/31/16
to vzw asbl Heales

Hello

Like two years ago we will have the Eurosymposium on Healthy Aging in Brussels. You will find the program online: http://www.eha-heales.org/.

It will last from Thursday, September 29 to Saturday, October, 1st

During the two first days, you have the opportunity to listen to and to meet great scientists involved in all fields related to longevity.

The last day will be the most "social" day. Among other things, we will discuss how to make the world a place without senescence. It is our intention to adopt a Longevitist Declaration.

So, we expect to see you in Brussels in the Royal Library of Belgium during three great days. Thursday 29 and Friday 30 in the evening, we will also meet informally in the café "A la mort subite". To speak about longevity in a place called Sudden death is already a great way to fight aging!.

If you didn't register yet, please do. The only longevitists who are allowed not to plan to come are people going to the International Conference on Aging and Disease – Stanford (USA) – Sept 30 – Oct 2, 2016  :-)

Cheers

Didier Coeurnelle
Cochair of Heales
Member of the board of the International Longevity Alliance
+ 32 489 43 55 94