New Video Course on LESS - Rapid LESS [Free review copies]

Jay Raval

Mar 24, 2015, 8:03:30 AM3/24/15
to les...@googlegroups.com
We are looking for reviewers for our newly published video. I'll be happy to provide a free video copy to anyone interested in writing a review for this on YouTube or Blog/Websites within 2 weeks after receiving the copy.

Please leave your request message with your email address here for an copy within a week.

If you wish to write code that is both flexible and easy to maintain, this course is for you. It will help you channel your prior experience with HTML and CSS to design websites that look and feel good. Write less code, time-saving cheats, and design a professional website using the LESS CSS preprocessor.

Find more information here - http://bit.ly/1C6Dg4d