Effective children education

Daniel Hnyk

Jun 20, 2020, 3:49:58 PM6/20/20
to Less Wrong Parents
Hey,

I posted on LW about looking for an effective way of how to educate my daughter. I am now trying to put together a "research group" and also some like-minded parents (in Prague, Czechia). Would be interested in more thoughts on this!

Daniel

Daniel Kuck

Jun 23, 2020, 10:19:44 AM6/23/20
to Less Wrong Parents
I really appreciate your LW post as a link-roll of useful articles. The discussion is created is also valuable. Thanks!

Daniel Hnyk

Jun 23, 2020, 11:43:08 AM6/23/20
to Daniel Kuck, Less Wrong Parents
Thanks Gunnar and Daniel, happy that you found it valuable :-)