biodeterminist's guide to parenting (slightly prettier edition)

Daniel Reeves

Apr 8, 2016, 3:21:33 AM4/8/16
to Less Wrong Parents
I wanted to show Scott Alexander's Biodeterminist's Guide to Parenting
to a family member but thought it lacked an air of credibility being
basically an old post from a neglected livejournal account. I also
wanted to signal the strength of my endorsement of any advice from
Scott Alexander. So with his permission I made this:

http://dreev.es/biodet (link to original at bottom)

He said it's fine to link to that publicly, etc. So thought I'd share
here first!

--
http://dreev.es -- search://"Daniel Reeves"
Quantified Self + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com

Robin Lee Powell

Jun 6, 2016, 8:43:24 PM6/6/16
to Daniel Reeves, Less Wrong Parents

On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 12:21:33AM -0700, Daniel Reeves wrote:
> I wanted to show Scott Alexander's Biodeterminist's Guide to Parenting
> to a family member but thought it lacked an air of credibility being
> basically an old post from a neglected livejournal account. I also
> wanted to signal the strength of my endorsement of any advice from
> Scott Alexander. So with his permission I made this:
>
> http://dreev.es/biodet (link to original at bottom)
>
> He said it's fine to link to that publicly, etc. So thought I'd share
> here first!

Thank you for doing this, it's lovely!

Nick Winter

Oct 18, 2017, 10:25:52 PM10/18/17
to Less Wrong Parents
Anyone have a link to this that preserves the table image at the end which is now dead in both these versions?

Daniel Reeves

Oct 19, 2017, 12:19:38 AM10/19/17
to Nick Winter, Less Wrong Parents
Internet archive to the rescue!