active_resource integration and api_key param

Matt

Mar 15, 2011, 4:33:13 PM3/15/11
to Less Accounting API
Hello,
I'm trying to integrate the LessAccounting api with a Rails 2.3.11
application via active_resource. I've noticed that the api_key needs
to be in the params of each request and I've been having trouble
getting that to work with active_resource.

Currently, I'd have to do something like this:
Contact.find(:all, :params => {:api_key => 'abc123'})

It would be much cleaner if I could just all the standard actions like
new, create, update, find, etc. without having that params hash.

How have other customers done this successfully?

-Matt