Looking le sharo

Ottawa Rookie

Aug 27, 2007, 10:47:32 PM8/27/07
to LeSharo Phasar GM V6 conversions
I am looking for a Le sharo in any condition for sale in Ontario or
Quebec, Canada. I plan to do a completed renovation and engine
conversion.

jniekamp

Sep 3, 2007, 11:11:06 AM9/3/07
to LeSharo Phasar GM V6 conversions
Ottawa Rookie,

I am told by Jacques (from my group) up in and around Montreal there
are many Le'Sharo/Phasars.

I don't know how fat Ottawa is from there, but it may be worth looking
in that area and surrounding.

One word of caution: even if your doing a complete conversion,
naturally you don't care if the engine is junk, but PLEASE make sure
the body isn't rusted out. The rear frame is a place to pay extra
close attention to around where the spring attaches.

Good luck and come and join my new forum at www.LeSharoRV.com

John

John Niekamp
Quincy, IL
1989 Le'Sharo with 1999 Buick 3800 Series II conversion
www.LeSharoRV.com

Lord, Give Me Patience, and I Want It NOW

jniekamp

Sep 3, 2007, 11:16:47 AM9/3/07
to LeSharo Phasar GM V6 conversions

Chirs,

I also forgot to mention that if you register at LeSharo RV I have a
place just for listing FOR SALE / Wanted items, so you might want to
list your wanted Le'Sharo there too.

There are a few Canadian members already registered as well.

John