GM conversion.

Gene Millard

Jul 26, 2007, 5:35:55 PM7/26/07
to lesharo-phasar-g...@googlegroups.com

Hi I have been having computer problems .
I spilt a glass of water into my laptop, I have a friend that said he could
replace the key board .
the one I'm on now I spent a week to get it up and running .
I just had my LeSharo Buick computer reprogrammed by spgmtuners.com
I think I'll get back to you on that . I put a Chev. Blazer 31 gal. fuel
tank in my LeSharo and moved the emergency brake to clear the tank.
also I used a right angle drive on my steering if any one wants pictures
let me know.
Gene Millard
88 LeSharo/95 Buick Riviera 3800SC . with much help from John Ferguson.
gmil...@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

jniekamp

Jul 26, 2007, 6:11:57 PM7/26/07
to LeSharo Phasar GM V6 conversions
Hi Gene,

Don't ya know that water and electronics don;t get alone well with one
another, LOL Well sorry to hear about this, been ther done that!

Hey you may want to elaborate on details that the reprogramming done
for you and how much it cost? I tried to go to the link, but it didn't
go there.

Thanks,

John

> gmill...@earthlink.net

Dan Davis

Jul 27, 2007, 11:13:08 AM7/27/07
to LeSharo Phasar GM V6 conversions
Gene!
Glad to hear back from you. I can tell you from personal experience
that liquid cooled keyboards don't work ;>)
We DEFINITELY want to see some pictures! That's what this Group is
all about. I'm real curious to hear & see more about you converted
coach. The big fuel tank is interesting, I've noticed there is a lot
of room under there. Is it from a full size Blazer or an S-10? In
tank GM fuel pump? Where did you put the e-brake lever?
Are you using the GM steering column?

Dan

razz46

Sep 4, 2007, 2:51:14 PM9/4/07
to LeSharo Phasar GM V6 conversions
Hi Gene,
I would appreciate some photo's of both, sounds like a real boost
to the range you can travel, sorry to hear about your computer
hopfully your over the worst. Thanks Ray

On Jul 26, 4:35 pm, "Gene Millard" <gmill...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> gmill...@earthlink.net

jniekamp

Sep 4, 2007, 3:03:13 PM9/4/07
to LeSharo Phasar GM V6 conversions
Gene,

I am wondering if you get some time yuo cna make a full write-up on
this tank and then post it here as well at www.LeSharoRV.com forum in
the [How to] topic forum and I will lock it and then everyone can
veiw....This way you get the credit you deserve.

Thanks,
John

John Niekamp
Quincy, IL
1989 Le'Sharo with 1999 Buick 3800 Series II conversion
www.LeSharoRV.com

Lord, Give Me Patience, and I Want It NOW