Fwd: Court of Appeals Decision

Magali Regis

Jun 24, 2024, 10:33:25 AM (14 days ago) Jun 24
to NYCCGC list serve, Brooklyn Community Gardeners Group, Lower East Side Gardens, Campos Community Garden, 6BC

to/bcc: nyc gardeners lists

This is not the news I had hoped to share...so the fight continues. Please take a minute to send a letter to the mayor and forward this mail to your networks and ask your friends and families to send one as well. It literally takes a minute. Thanks,

m.