Fwd: Volunteer call out Children’s Magical Garden needs help

1 view

Magali Regis

Mar 7, 2024, 1:35:29 PMMar 7
to Christopher Batenhorst, Alexia Weidler, Carolyn Ratcliffe, Michele Oneal, Josée Lavoie, sylvm...@gmail.com, Rawshan Ahmed, Carolyn Zezima, noelleh...@gmail.com, Daniel Bowman Simon, Gladys Feliciano, Robert Galinsky, Ian Weill, Erin Hodges, Barbra Frankel, Jacqueline Colburn, juliaem...@gmail.com, Ramona Rendon, jose...@hotmail.com, Lower East Side Gardens

Dear Campos gardeners & Lower East Side gardeners,

Our friends at Children Magical Garden could really use some help tomorrow and Saturday. If you could swing by and help out, that would be great. They need to get ready for this wonderful celebration on Sunday (to which we're all invited).

Cheers,

Magali

PS Please share with your gardener friends especially if they're in the neighborhood. Thanks.

Mar 7, 2024, 4:13:53 PMMar 7
to Magali Regis, Christopher Batenhorst, Alexia Weidler, Ratcliffe Carolyn, Michele Oneal, Josée Lavoie, sylvm...@gmail.com, Rawshan Ahmed, Carolyn Zezima, noelleh...@gmail.com, Daniel Bowman Simon, Gladys Feliciano, Robert Galinsky, Ian Weill, Erin Hodges, Barbra Frankel, Jacqueline Colburn, juliaem...@gmail.com, Ramona Rendon, jose...@hotmail.com, Lower East Side Gardens
I can help between 1-3 possibly 4pm.
Congratulation on reclaiming the lot!

If someone forwarded this email, join the "les-gardens" group!
http://les-gardens.googlegroups.com/web/Join%20Now.html

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/les-gardens?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "les-gardens" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/les-gardens/2720cdbd-3b0a-44fb-9bfb-6a317cca1487%40mindspring.com.

Peter Cramer
PO Box 20260
New YOrk New YOrk 10009