Community Conversation about Migrants

Magali Regis

Mar 7, 2024, 12:10:43 AMMar 7
to Lower East Side Gardens
Hello all,
Many of you may have noticed the many migrants that have arrived in New
York City from the Southern border recently. They come from Africa,
Central America and other countries. A few neighborhood organizations
have been offering shelter and food. We invited you to a community
conversation to discuss the situation. Our community gardens open their
gates again on April 1st, let's discuss the migrants' presence.

Saturday, March 16  12:30 - 2:00pm
The Girls' Club
101 Avenue D (bet. 8th & 9th Street)

See attached flyer. Feel free to share with your neighbors.
m.

LUNGS_Migrants conversation.jpeg

Magali Regis

Mar 16, 2024, 10:46:24 AMMar 16