Fwd: Critical Environmental Areas Bill has Arrived on the Governor's Desk -- Please Contact Governor's Office and Urge Her to Sign It

Magali Regis

Nov 15, 2023, 12:01:58 AM11/15/23
to NYCCGC list serve, Brooklyn Community Gardeners Group, Lower East Side Gardens

Hello all,

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND VERY CRITICAL. (See below). Hope you can find 5 minutes to contact Governor Hochul by either phone or email and urge her to sign this important bill.  Please forward wildly to your networks and urge your family and friends to do the same. They don't have to be community gardeners, just supporters is good enough ;- ) We only have 10 days to make an impact and get her attention on this. Let's do it.

THANK YOU!
magali

Nov 20, 2023, 11:20:23 PM11/20/23
to NYCCGC list serve, Brooklyn Community Gardeners Group, Lower East Side Gardens
The clock is ticking...One last reminder to spend 5 or 10 precious minutes to do this. It's up to us to make this impact & bring out the importance of community gardens to the Governor's radar. If she signs it, it will be the validation of the important work we do as gardeners.
Happy Thanksgiving to all
m.