Fwd: Thank You + Friendly Reminder (with Additional Contact Information) to Please Urge Governor Hochul to Sign the Bill - Supporting the Designation of Community Gardens as Critical Environmental Areas

Magali Regis

Nov 18, 2023, 2:00:52 PM11/18/23
to NYCCGC list serve, Brooklyn Community Gardeners Group, Lower East Side Gardens
Hello,

This is critical. Please forward to your networks and urge them to take action. It only takes 5 minutes. We need to do our part if we are to convince the Governor to do hers., how do we expect to convince the governor.

See below. THANK YOU!