Fwd: Elizabeth Street Garden Eviction Trial Info

Magali Regis

Oct 12, 2023, 12:01:20 AM10/12/23
to Lower East Side Gardens, Campos Community Garden

Please support Elizabeth Street Garden by attending the trial if you can this afternoon. They are fighting a tough battle.

See below, m.

From: Joseph Reiver <jos...@elizabethstreetgarden.com>
Date: October 10, 2023 at 13:33:59 EDT
To: Joseph Reiver <jos...@elizabethstreetgarden.com>
Subject: Re: Eviction Trial Info

Hi Everyone,

We have the next trial hearing for the eviction case.

This Thursday, October 12, 2:30 - 4:30 pm.
111 Centre St, room 419.

Please come if you can!
It's been powerful to have people show up for each day of the trial

Thank you,
Joseph

On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 11:36 AM Joseph Reiver <jos...@elizabethstreetgarden.com> wrote:
Good morning Everyone,

Today is the next trial hearing.  We are hoping to show the judge how much the community supports the garden, so please come if you can. The public is allowed to spectate.

TODAY, Thursday, September 21 at 2:30 pm

The trial is taking place at 111 Centre St, room 419
Please come if you can.

Thank you,
Joseph

On Tue, Sep 19, 2023 at 9:36 AM Joseph Reiver <jos...@elizabethstreetgarden.com> wrote:
Good morning Everyone,

Today is the next trial hearing.  We are hoping to show the judge how much the community supports the garden, so please come if you can. The public is allowed to spectate.

TODAY, Tuesday, September 19 at 2:30 pm
Thursday, September 21 at 2:30 pm

The trial is taking place at 111 Centre St, room 419

Thank you,
Joseph

On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 4:07 PM Joseph Reiver <jos...@elizabethstreetgarden.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you to those who showed up to the last trial hearing.  We have two more days left and really want to show the judge how much the community supports the garden.

The next two days will be:
Tuesday, September 19 at 2:30 pm
Thursday, September 21 at 2:30 pm

The trial is taking place at 111 Centre St, room 419

Please try and make it if you can to show support.  Our chair, Renee Green, will be testifying.

Thank you,
Joseph

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 9:42 AM Joseph Reiver <jos...@elizabethstreetgarden.com> wrote:
Good morning Everyone,

This is a reminder that our eviction trial is today from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
It will be at 111 Centre Street, room 419.

Please come to show support if you can.

Thank you,
Joseph

--
Joseph ReiverExecutive Director
Elizabeth Street Garden | New York, NY 10012