Spring Awakening this weekend

Magali Regis

Apr 18, 2024, 12:55:22 PMApr 18
to Lower East Side Gardens, NYCCGC list serve, Brooklyn Community Gardeners Group
This Saturday April 20th, LUNGS will be having its annual Spring
Awakening event in the Lower East Side.

Come celebrate Spring with us! Participate in the parade (wear your best
spring fashion or costumes. Bring the kids (we will have pony rides).

There will be live music and I will be giving a tour of some of our
beloved gardens starting punctually at 3pm.  (Meet at 2:30pm at 9th
Street and Ave B) And GreenThumb will be celebrating the 40th
Anniversary of GrowTogether at LaPlaza there too:
https://www.nycgovparks.org/events/2024/04/20/40th-annual-greenthumb-growtogether-conference-spring-awakening

Check our website for more details, check often as events will be
updated: https://lungsnyc.org/

cheers,
Magali

Spring Awakening_Saturday Aprile 20.jpeg
SringAwakening_garden-tour_20April.jpg

Magali Regis

Apr 18, 2024, 2:24:34 PMApr 18
to Lower East Side Gardens, NYCCGC list serve, Brooklyn Community Gardeners Group

Sorry there was a typo in the previous map. The Garden tour map that is attached is the correct one. Meet up at 9th Street and Avenue B (previous map showed ave A)

cheers,
magali

This Saturday April 20th, LUNGS will be having its annual Spring Awakening event in the Lower East Side.

Come celebrate Spring with us! Participate in the parade (wear your best spring fashion or costumes. Bring the kids (we will have pony rides).

There will be live music and I will be giving a tour of some of our beloved gardens starting punctually at 3pm.  (Meet at 2:30pm at 9th Street and Ave B) And GreenThumb will be celebrating the 40th Anniversary of GrowTogether at LaPlaza there too:
https://www.nycgovparks.org/events/2024/04/20/40th-annual-greenthumb-growtogether-conference-spring-awakening

Check our website for more details, check often as events will be updated: https://lungsnyc.org/

cheers,
Magali

Spring Awakening_Saturday Aprile 20.jpeg
SpringAwakening_garden-tour_20April_Rev.jpg