science-art google groups

1 view

Krishna Kumari Challa

Jun 1, 2012, 12:43:35 AM6/1/12
to leonar...@googlegroups.com, Roger Malina
Dr. Malina, I just joined the group. Thanks for inviting me to the group.
However, I have noticed that this year there is absolutely no activity!
The problem is, like I said earlier, very few - you can count them on your hand fingers -are working in the area of science-art in Asia ( The same is most probably true for Africa and South America). On the Art Lab network too, I am the only person who is working on the subject   from Asia and the rest are from other parts of the world. So I made it an international one. had I started it for only Indians or Asians, most probably I would have been the only member that would have joined it!
Others who joined the group Leonardo on Google must be just curious onlookers!
How can we improve the situation? How can we remove this imbalance?
Let us think about it
best wishes
Krishna

--