Fwd: Ooty Lit Fest

1 view

roger malina

Sep 16, 2016, 10:53:52 AM9/16/16
to Leonardolassi
colleagues
of interest
roger

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharada Srinivasan <shar...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 5:17 AM
Subject: Ooty Lit Fest
To: Heritage Science Group <herita...@gmail.com>

Greetings, I just thought Id pass on the link to the ongoing Ooty
(Nilgiris) Literature Festival co-organised by my mother Geetha
Srinivasan and others, speakers include Sir Mark Tully, M.T. Vasudevan
Nair, Ambai, Kaveri Nambisan and others and on Toda heritage etc.
http://ootylitfest.com/
best for now
Sharada
Prof. Sharada Srinivasan (Btech IIT, PhD, UCL, London, FRAS)
Dean and Professor, School of Humanities
National Institute of Advanced Studies
Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore 560 012, Karnataka State, India
Tel: 0091-80-22185125, 0091-80-22185028
Email: shar...@gmail.com

Member, Advisory Board, Exeter University
Hon. Exeter University Fellow
Member, Advisory Board, Institute of Archaeometallurgical Studies, London
Dr Kalpana Chawla Woman Scientist Awardee