Do you know how to train artists and scientists, or more generally STEAM teams to collaborate together ?

Roger Malina ( rmalina@alum.mit.edu )

Feb 4, 2017, 11:16:44 PM2/4/17
to Leonardo Art Science Asian international network
Colleagues
Do you know how to train artists and scientists, or more generallySTEAM teams,  to collaborate together ?

We are organising a panel and workshop at ISEA Manizales in June- details at:

http://malina.diatrope.com/2017/02/04/training-methods-for-transdisciplinary-collaboration-manizales-columbia-call-for-key-ressources/

As part of this we hope to develop a resource guide that can help the many STEAM teams that are being
formed- there are many training guides for other areas ( military, business, medical , NASA..) but
there are few documented training best practices that have shown demonstrated effectiveness.

Andres Roldan, Mauricio Mejia and I will be working with the panelists to collect available best practice
materials and we hope yasminers may have some to share- feel free to post you examples to this
discussion list and Roldan will aggregate them- so we can make the ressource available on line

more details on the panelists and topics at"

roger malina