ray bradbury obituary

1 view

sharada srinivasan

Jun 10, 2012, 10:42:58 AM6/10/12
to leonar...@googlegroups.com
Ray Bradbury obitiary. It was nice to learn from Roger's post in YASMIN of Bradbury's involvement too with LEONARDO and interest in art-science connections. Sharada
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/article3498306.ece?homepage=true

Sharada Srinivasan

Jun 10, 2012, 10:32:07 AM6/10/12
to leonardolassi googlegroups.com
Ray Bradbury obituary: The nostalgic futurist..
nice to here from Roger of Bradbury's associations also with Leonardo
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/article3498306.ece?homepage=true

gomathy kailaspathy venkateswar

Jun 10, 2012, 9:46:06 PM6/10/12
to leonar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Surabhi,
Are you back home? I tried calling you on your Mobile as well as on the Landline. No one responded.
I am just reminding you of the Indian Art History Congress from Nov 23rd-25th this year, whose papers I sent you a few months ago. Hope you will attend on your work on the Chola Bronzes. The theme of the Conference is ART AND RELIGION...A STUDY IN ITS INTER-CONNECTIVITY.
Nanditha Krishna is coming as she is a Life member of the Association . Your mother is interested in coming as a observer if you come, and make a presentation. You register with a Rs 600 payment and write to me saying you will read a paper at the3 conference which will be held at the Ramakrishna Mission's Instt. of Culture, quite close to my house.Once you are registered your accomodation and food for the 2 days of the Seminar sessions are taken care of, though I invite you to stay with me.I am afraid you cannot accompany your talk with a dance performanceas the monks in the Ramakrishna Mission donot allow performing arts at their venues.
I am sure you all had a great holiday, though my sister Malathy said the weather was not too good over the past couple ofmonths. Hardly any summer weather.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Love,
Gomathy

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 20:23:39 +0530 wrote

>Ray Bradbury obitiary. It was nice to learn from Roger's post in YASMIN of Bradbury's involvement too with LEONARDO and interest in art-science connections. Sharadahttp://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/article3498306.ece?homepage=true

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.