Expect Leo 6.8.0 b1 on Friday, May 31

Edward K. Ream

May 23, 2024, 11:25:06 AMMay 23
to leo-editor
Work is substantially complete on Leo 6.8.0, but there is plenty of time for tweaks.

The beta version/s will allow us to find kinks in the distribution process.

Expect 6.8.0 final one or two weeks after b1.

Edward

Edward K. Ream

May 23, 2024, 11:28:32 AMMay 23
to leo-editor
On Thursday, May 23, 2024 at 10:25:06 AM UTC-5 Edward K. Ream wrote:
Work is substantially complete on Leo 6.8.0, but there is plenty of time for tweaks.

There are four delegated items scheduled for 6.8.0. Any or all of them can be pushed to 6.8.1.

Edward

Félix

May 25, 2024, 12:02:39 AMMay 25
to leo-editor
May 31 is fine with me, I'll just need 2-3 days to finish the modifications to leoserver. (So that leoInteg can have 'detached body panes')

I should be making the pull request just after the weekend :)

Félix

Edward K. Ream

May 25, 2024, 6:34:24 AMMay 25
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 24, 2024 at 11:02 PM Félix <felix...@gmail.com> wrote:
May 31 is fine with me, I'll just need 2-3 days to finish the modifications to leoserver. (So that leoInteg can have 'detached body panes')

I should be making the pull request just after the weekend :)

Thanks. The dates of the B1 and final release are flexible, so there's really no rush.

Edward