Open Outline Oddness

tbp1...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 8:21:34 AM5/14/22
to leo-editor
I have one outline that if it is open when i close Leo, on the next restart Leo gives a message that the outline may be open in another copy of Leo.  Only that one outline provokes this behavior.

If i close it before shutting Leo down - so Leo won't open it at startup, of course i don't get the message.  if i then open the outline and close/restart Leo, then i get the message again.

It's not harmful as best as i can see, but it's annoying.

Any ideas about what is going on and how to stop it?

Edward K. Ream

May 14, 2022, 8:41:33 AM5/14/22
to leo-editor
On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 7:21 AM tbp1...@gmail.com <tbp1...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have one outline that if it is open when i close Leo, on the next restart Leo gives a message that the outline may be open in another copy of Leo.  Only that one outline provokes this behavior.

Any ideas about what is going on and how to stop it?

Try clearing the cache.

Edward

tbp1...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 9:52:56 AM5/14/22
to leo-editor
Ah!  removing the directory .leo/db/g_app_db did the trick.  .leo/db/global_data did not.