Leo 6.8.0 b1 coming in about a week. New read code in devel

Edward K. Ream

Jun 4, 2024, 8:16:03 AMJun 4
to leo-editor
I've just merged PR #3860 into all the open branches.

This change must be tested more thoroughly.

I'll wait at least a week before releasing Leo 6.8.0 beta 1.

I'll delay b1 again if any late review raises significant issues.

Edward

Viktor Ransmayr

Jun 5, 2024, 12:43:58 PMJun 5
to leo-editor
Hello Edward,

Edward K. Ream schrieb am Dienstag, 4. Juni 2024 um 14:16:03 UTC+2:
I've just merged PR #3860 into all the open branches.

This change must be tested more thoroughly.

Leo's devel-branch is working w/o immediate issues in a Fedora Linux 39 VM & Unittests are passing.

Anything else that you are specifically interested in ?

With kind regards,

Viktor

Edward K. Ream

Jun 5, 2024, 3:55:36 PMJun 5
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 11:44 AM Viktor Ransmayr wrote:

Edward K. Ream schrieb am Dienstag, 4. Juni 2024 um 14:16:03 UTC+2:
I've just merged PR #3860 into all the open branches.

This change must be tested more thoroughly.

Leo's devel-branch is working w/o immediate issues in a Fedora Linux 39 VM & Unittests are passing.

Many thanks for your testing.

Anything else that you are specifically interested in ?

Testing PR #3860 is the only significant item left for Leo 6.8.0. We'll use the beta 1 version to test the release process itself.

Edward