Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Edward K. Ream

no leída,
24 may 2022, 11:04:30 a.m.24/5/2022
para leo-editor
At present, all 26 open issues have been delegated to others.

I plan no further work on Leo besides routine maintenance issues. I can't begin to think about what's next for me until I am (no kidding) done with Leo.

My new title: "Emeritus professor of Leo".

Edward

Viktor Ransmayr

no leída,
26 may 2022, 4:57:05 p.m.26/5/2022
para leo-editor
Hello Edward,

Edward K. Ream schrieb am Dienstag, 24. Mai 2022 um 17:04:30 UTC+2:
At present, all 26 open issues have been delegated to others.

It looks like

is 'orphaned'?

I'd like to investigate it further myself - and - hopefully have something available in time for Leo-6.6.3 ...

With kind regards,

Viktor

Edward K. Ream

no leída,
26 may 2022, 5:16:01 p.m.26/5/2022
para leo-editor
That's good. I'll look forward to your work.

Edward
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar