🚀 LeoJS Version 0.2.15-beta Released!

Félix

Jul 14, 2024, 2:33:34 PM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to leo-editor

leojs-venus.jpg
Announcing LeoJS Beta Version 0.2.15 Release! 🪐

I'm thrilled to announce the release of LeoJS Beta version 0.2.15! This version brings several exciting improvements and fixes, making LeoJS even more user-friendly. Here’s a summary of the key changes:

- 🚀 Deprecated 'Goto Panel': I've streamlined the interface by adding tabs to the find panel, separating 'find' and 'nav/tag' search inputs. This change simplifies the search process and enhances usability.
- 🔍 Improved Quick-Find Functionality: Pressing Ctrl+Shift+F now activates quick-find with the selected text, instead of just focusing on the nav text input, thus matching Leo's original behavior.
- 🎨 Reworked Icons for Quick-Find Commands: The icons for the 'quick find' commands (dirty-nodes, marked-nodes, reverse-gnx-order, visited-nodes-history, and quick-find with selected text) have been updated to graphical symbols instead of Latin letters, offering a clearer and more modern look.

Available via automatic update or on the VSCode Marketplace, and for VSCodium, on the Open VSX Registry Marketplace!

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you ❤️ to everyone in the community for your continued support, feedback, and contributions. Your input has been invaluable in shaping LeoJS, and I’m excited for you to experience the improvements in this release.

As always, please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, report any issues, or suggest new features. Your feedback is crucial to the ongoing development and success of LeoJS.

Happy coding! 💻

Best regards,

Félix

leojs-alien3.png

Edward K. Ream

Jul 14, 2024, 2:35:44 PM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to leo-editor
On Sunday, July 14, 2024 at 1:33:34 PM UTC-5 Félix wrote:

[...]

Many thanks for this excellent work.

Edward

Zoom.Quiet

Jul 16, 2024, 4:27:20 PM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
WoW,
AIGC img. so funny ;-)
LeoJS will great again!

Edward K. Ream <edre...@gmail.com> 于2024年7月15日周一 02:35写道:
> --

----------------
life is pathetic, go Pythonic. 人生苦短, Python当歌 ;-)
俺: http://zoomquiet.io
大妈的多重宇宙 - https://www.youtube.com/@Chaos42DAMA
许: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/cn/
怒: 冗余不做,日子甭过!备份不做,十恶不赦.
KM keep growing environment culture which promoting organization learning ;-)

Zoom.Quiet

Jul 16, 2024, 4:27:20 PM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
had already upgrade ;-)
thanx for ALL,
Leo as my MIX info. center, forever!

Zoom.Quiet <zoom....@gmail.com> 于2024年7月15日周一 09:02写道:
zshot 2024-07-15 09.03.38.jpg

Félix

Jul 16, 2024, 7:51:13 PM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to leo-editor
😁 I'm ecstatic seeing LeoJS distributed and used all around the world! 🌏

Thank you Zoom.Quiet for this screenshot!

Félix