Leo + Sphinx + Ablog = A Blog

tbp1...@gmail.com

May 9, 2022, 2:08:05 PM5/9/22
to leo-editor
If you already know how to produce Sphinx documentation  with Leo, it's a small step to creating a blog.  "ablog" is a Sphinx extension that turns the Sphinx-generated files into a blog, with just a little more configuration.  I came across it recently as I was searching for simple blogging software for my GF4 project.

Here are some links:

There is a minor typo in Part 1 that prevents posts from getting posted.  Each post has to include a date, but the correct date format is like "5 May, 2022".  In the post, the comma is in the wrong place.  The date parser can tolerate omission of the comma but not, it seems, having it in the wrong place.