2015 Bunco schedule

Debra Carlin

Dec 22, 2014, 7:02:30 PM12/22/14
to lenabuncotwo

Jan:  Karen
Feb:  Gretchen
Mar:  Danielle
Apr:  Shannon
May:  Off month
Jun:  Meredith
Jul:  Kristin
Aug:  Carolyn
Sep:  Bonnie
Oct:  Debbie

--
Debra Carlin
Broker Associate
HomeSmart Realty Group
Direct: 720.984.7897
Office: 303.858.8110

Gretchen Kullman

Dec 22, 2014, 7:21:50 PM12/22/14
to Debra Carlin, lenabuncotwo
Just so you all know. Bunco will be at my house on January 8th. Karen and I switched. Let me know anytime if you already no that you can't make it. Otherwise, Merry Christmas and I'll see you in the new year. I will email closer to the time.
Gretchen

Sent from my iPad

Gretchen Kullman

Jan 4, 2015, 9:32:00 AM1/4/15
to Gretchen Kullman, Debra Carlin, lenabuncotwo
Hi all,
I hope you all had a great Christmas! It's bunco time again, this Thursday! It's at my house this month. My address is 24432 E. Frost Dr. Let me know if you can't make it ASAP and I'll find a sub. We'll get started at around 6:30. Come hungry!
See you then,
Gretchen
970-302-2747

Sent from my iPad

Karen Joshi

Jan 4, 2015, 10:02:21 AM1/4/15
to Gretchen Kullman, Debra Carlin, lenabuncotwo
Thanks for the reminder!  Unfortunately I have a meeting that night and can't make it.  Hope you all have fun!

Sent from my iPhone

Carolyn Thomson

Jan 4, 2015, 10:25:43 AM1/4/15
to Gretchen Kullman, Debra Carlin, lenabuncotwo
I will see you ladies there!😀
Carolyn

Sent from my iPhone

Debra Carlin

Jan 4, 2015, 10:42:18 AM1/4/15
to Gretchen Kullman, lenabuncotwo
I'll be there!  Looking forward to seeing all of you!! Deb

Kimberley Baerns

Jan 4, 2015, 11:29:23 AM1/4/15
to Debra Carlin, Gretchen Kullman, bunco

I'll be there also.   Looking forward to it!

Shelley

Jan 4, 2015, 12:33:08 PM1/4/15
to Gretchen Kullman, Gretchen Kullman, Debra Carlin, lenabuncotwo
I'll be there :)

Sent from my iPhone

Patricia Filloon

Jan 4, 2015, 6:55:52 PM1/4/15
to Gretchen Kullman, Debra Carlin, lenabu...@googlegroups.com, Bonnie Goergen - personal
Can't wait!  I love the short commute...and of course...like God says, "I love thy neighbor"!  :)

fyi:  All please welcome our newest member, Bonnie Goergen.  She has subbed for us quite a bit in recent months.  Please add her to your email lists:  BonnieS...@comcast.net

See you soon..can't wait!  thx, Patty

CC: debrasin...@gmail.com; lenabu...@googlegroups.com
From: lenabu...@googlegroups.com