Your fix worked on Raspberry Pi 3 and now there is no segfault, thanks very much!
And now some more questions:
1. I would like to add some examples to the repo. Would you consider adding /examples directory to the root of the project? Or do you have some other idea?
2. How can I contribute to the documentation of the project? I see there is /doc directory but it has only one README.
3. How can I get the class of any object? How can I get id of any object if it exists?
4. Is there introspection so that I can get all methods of an object?
5. On the home page it is mentioned "Everything is object, integer, number, function, class even type." Where can I see example of function, class and even type becoming an object?
6. What is the class hierarchy of the system?
7. How can I read a text file line by line? When I use os.read(file) it reads the entire content, but I want to read it by line.
8. If you do:
$ grep "^.\*" src/parser.c
will you get the complete grammar of the language?
That's all for now :)