command line arguments for 'run' button

Tim Sears

Apr 16, 2011, 7:31:50 PM4/16/11
to leksah
Is there a way to add command line arguments to the 'run' button for
an executable? Apologies if I have overlooked something in the docs.

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken

Apr 16, 2011, 7:42:12 PM4/16/11
to lek...@googlegroups.com
Hope I'm not wrong, but try Package/Edit Flags/Executable Flags.

Tim Sears

Apr 17, 2011, 3:01:27 PM4/17/11
to lek...@googlegroups.com
Sorry no, those control when executables are built. I want to pass a file name to the executable when I hit the 'run' button.

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken

Apr 17, 2011, 3:18:35 PM4/17/11
to lek...@googlegroups.com
I've looked in the source code of leksah, and that is just what exe flags are used for.
Please try again

-- runExternalTool ("Running " ⊕ name) path (ipdExeFlags package) (Just dir) logOutput

jan karibjanov

Feb 12, 2019, 10:33:41 AM2/12/19
to leksah
It helped, I was searching for terms like arguments or commands.