Leksah on GHC 8.0.1 & Mac OS X

John Arnold

Jul 19, 2016, 6:56:05 PM7/19/16
to leksah
The Github install page refers to installing Leksah on GHC v7.x.x but not v8.0.1 that I have.
Thoughts?

andrew u frank

Jul 20, 2016, 9:06:47 AM7/20/16
to lek...@googlegroups.com

there is another set of instructions for 8.0.1 which worked for me (mostly) on a linux box (stretch with ghc 8.0.1 from experimental).

check then end of https://github.com/leksah/leksah/issues/291#issuecomment-226107823

andrew

On 07/20/2016 12:56 AM, John Arnold wrote:
The Github install page refers to installing Leksah on GHC v7.x.x but not v8.0.1 that I have.
Thoughts?

J Ho

Aug 3, 2016, 2:30:57 PM8/3/16
to leksah
Same situation and feeling impatient I downloaded 0.15.2 for GHC 7.10.3 and it does run.
The text editor works, with syntax highlighting.
No obvious error/warning messages.
I'm completely new to Leksah so I have no idea if I'm missing something, but you can give it a shot.