is a documentation of functions available in leksah?

olivier saint eve

Oct 7, 2015, 3:04:22 PM10/7/15
to leksah
hello,

I discovered Leksah today and I think it is very nice, well thought.
I wonder if the IDE can display some docs of functions, like for example as javadocs for java.
e.g. if I type in the editor "modernise = words . unwords" and if I put the mouse pointer on "unwords" (maybe by pressing a shortcut) then the doc of this function is displayed.

anyway the editor is very good and this feature is not so essential...

thank you for your answers.

olivier saint eve

Oct 7, 2015, 3:09:11 PM10/7/15
to leksah
IT IS NOT AN ANSWER, but an edit : I saw there exists in leksah the group of windows module -> interface -> info, but is there a way to make the informations in the "info" window richer?(with the doc, not only the signature?)