How does leksha parse code?

Leander Kurscheidt

Oct 3, 2016, 3:07:17 PM10/3/16
to leksah
Hey,
we are currently evaluating new ways to parse Haskell-code for Haskforce. Thanks to GHCVM we can finally integrate more deeply with existing Haskell-packages.
Our first intuition is to directly use GHC or haskell-src-exts to parse haskell code for highlighting/other IDE features, but we are unsure how good these tools handle input with syntax errors (e.g. unfinished code).
So, how does leksha solve the problem? And would you recommend it? :) Any other experiences?
If this is not the right place, we would be glad if you can join our gitter-channel, there is a link on github.
Leander